3Racing released the first images and information of their forthcoming new Sakura M4 4WD M-class touring car kit. Based on the popular Sakura 4WD chassis series the M4 was specially designed for the ever popular M-chassis class, offering an adjustable 210mm to 225mm wheelbase, durable lower arms, Sakura Advance 2k18 steering components, front and rear anti-roll bars as well as fiberglass chassis components. Other features include sturdy front and rear shock towers, a front spool, and an adjustable battery compartment for standard or shorty-type battery packs.
Let’s check out it now!
- Adjustable wheelbase from 210 to 225mm; providing a wide range of body choices
- Battery tray components from the new Sakura Advance 2K18, it is compatible with standard and short pack battery.
- Extended front and rear suspension arms provide better stability.
- Steering system components from the new Sakura Advance 2K18; it has revised the steering angle moving the CG forward to provide better steering responses.
- FRP main chassis and upper deck.
- Stabilization System design comes with stabilizers and the stabilizer mounts which have a positioning system that prevents unnecessary movement of the bar and maintains consistency with each run.
- New Front and Rear Shock Towers.
- Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups; Race Spec Composite Front Spool with Replaceable Drive Cups from the Sakura Ultimate.
Available on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2UqVnQ3
More 3Racing products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2HBGoRX
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC