The Q, a YouTube channel what mainly DIY interesting build that you can’t imagine. This time, The Q brings us the Ferrari Formula 1 Racing Car made by cardboard that took 500 hours to make this awesome rig. You must take a look at this amazing car.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: The Q@ YouTube Channel
Do you want to build your own F1? I know it is a heavy job for you, the owner said it took 500 hours to build this car.
But, you do it in 1/10 Scale.
Why don’t you take a look at 3Racing 1/10 Sakura FGX2018 Formula 1 w/ Clear Body EP F1 Car Kit #KIT-FGX-EVO2018/CL!
Video Credit: RCF1 Fr @YouTube Channel
The first generation of FGX due to it realistic design, it has won the heart of the F1 fans. Therefore, we have been keeping our original intention in mind when we design the second generation “FGX EVO” which is realistic, running stability and durability.
- At the motor area on the main chassis, it has extended 10mm long to allow more gearing setup options.
- Realistic four-wheel independent suspension provides better running performance.
- Big bore rear dampers improved rear tires grip.
- Front laydown friction dampers provide better front tires grip.
- Added front and rear stabilizer for better handling.
- Front upper and lower arms are added fiber stiffener plates to increase the durability and improve the handling response.
- The front wing is added an FRP stiffener plate makes the car more stable while cornering
- The steering system is updated to dual bell crank design to increase the handling ability.
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2yto9ai
More 3 Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2CYc8h5