Medius Mid motor conversion kit for Xray T4’17,18 and 19. There are Carbon Version (#AM-910001) and 7075 Aluminium Version (#AM-910002).
Medius kit will include the following
- 2.25mm US weave Carbon fiber Chassis OR 2mm 7075 Aluminium Chassis
- 2mm US weave Carbon fiber Top deck.
- Redesigned carbon fiber servo mount holder to be able to fit on both sides of the chassis. Able to create the perfect left-right balance whether using a Standard long pack, Shorty Pack or the Petite mid-size battery.
- CNC machined 7075 Single piece motor mount
- CNC machined 7075 redesigned center pulley
- Chassis stiffener allows using different flex options
- High quality belts
Following the release for the Xray model, Arrowmax is announcing the release for all Yokomo users with its #Medius Mid motor conversion kit. Using the vehicle in mid-motor mode will increase steering, traction and cornering speed while also making the car easier to drive fast. The chassis conversion is available as 2.25mm carbon fiber or 2.0mm alloy chassis variant, a 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck, a 7075 alloy single-piece motor mount, redesigned 7075 center pulleys as well as a chassis stiffener that enables the owner to access different chassis flex settings. The kit, that is usable with the specification for both BD8 and BD9 cars, is available from now on.
AM-910003 (Carbon edition)
AM-910004 (7075 alloy edition)
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Arrowmax products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2FQW8xK
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC