XRIDER 1/8 remote control tricycle flamingo design inspiration of this tricycle comes from Piaggio Ape in Italy. This tricycle is very maneuverable and equipped with a powerful motorcycle engine and delta tricycle design. Widen the wheelbase of the original narrow rear wheel to decrease the problem of rolling over. The cornering performance is smooth and the posture is as like drift car, which is also suitable for two-wheel tilt stunts. It also faithfully derives its appearance and features from the real tricycle. The changing shape and the head-shaking cartoon of driver make the whole tricycle more entertaining.
Let’s check out it now!
- high simulated ABS car body
- Adorable head-shaking driver
- Thickened 6061 Aluminum chassis
- Reinforced metal guard assy
- High toughness fiber roll cage
- High simulated water cooling radiator
- High simulated engine
- High-performance spoiler
- Multi-link suspension
- Retro truck rim
- All terrain tire
More remote control tricycle on rcMart.
GL team would strike a balance between fun and competition. After extensive research in the RC community, it seems that this 3 Wheels Rider is a solution for such purpose. 2 wheels cycle is too difficult to drive for beginners and 4 wheels car is too common. You can play it alone for fun at home with your kids or play it with a group of RC fans at a track where you are all competing together as if you were playing our GLA or GLR.
- Installation of front and rear lights are possible to make it more “cool”
- Come with a white shell which you can have your own paint to make it fits your own style
- Chassis is made of Strong ABS material
- Rear ball differential
- And more…
Video Credit: TAMIYAINC @YouTube Channel
This radio control model replicates delivery trikes widely seen making deliveries in Jap
an. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis “leans” into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. The 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns. Furthermore, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to right the model if it happens to tip over.
- This is an R/C model assembly kit.
- The brand new 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns.
- Support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to automatically right the model if it happens to tip over.
- And more…
This is Usukani D3T 1/8 Drift Tricycle Chassis Kit EP w/ Clear Body.
- Three wheels (RWD)
- Three-gear transmission seal gear case
- Rear wheel independent suspension
- Front fork two-spring shock
- And more…
More GL Racing on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2RS6Mee
More Tamiya on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2DYi6ho
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC