Atomic is always aiming to provide racers top-level competition machine and has been working hard after BZ 2017 released. After years of experience and listening to racers opinion around the world; now fully re-model our flag ship BZ chassis and introduce the new BZ3. The first impression of BZ3 is the extreme Low center of gravity (CG). It probably has lowest CG amount all 1:28 AWD. The ball diff is 1.5mm lowered compared to old version BZ. Motor, servo also lowered than before. Upper deck is going thru between belts, makes BZ3 very slim. The low CG helps a lot in cornering performance.
Let’s check out it now!
And 90% of BZ3 components are new, suspension arms, knuckles, arm mounts, bulkheads, motor mount, ball diff, ball caps, steering system, servo saver and our proudly new designed rear suspension system.
The rear suspension system is the main innovation part of BZ3. It can convert into 3 forms to suit all kinds of track conditions:
- CLS – Camber Link System (like BZ2017, suitable for carpet, low to medium traction)
- UTS – Upper T-Arm System. (new in BZ3, suitable for RCP or EVA tracks, those high traction condition. We will show you later)
- ARS – Active Rear-Toe system, (like BZ 2016, for experts who knows set up very well)
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Let’s see BZ!
This is ATOMIC BZ 2017 EVO 1/27 Belt Drive 4WD Touring Car Chassis Kit. The BZ’17 is more easy to drive and faster in corners. Also allow more fine tune adjustment to suit everyones driving style. Thanks for the new design suspension system, steering geometry and new carbon chassis.
- Front and Rear Camber angle is adjustable.
- Camber link position adjustable, to change roll center and camber gain.
- Caster Angle adjustment, increase corner speed and acceleration stability.
- Rear Roll Center, Anti-Squat, Pro-Squat adjustment
- And more…
More Atomic products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2I8rZea
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC