Axial Racing announced that the new Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited ready-to-run trail buggy will be released soon. It builds on the Capra 1.9 Unlimited Builders Kit and is a “new from the ground up” design. Its Currie F9 portal axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Spektrum STX3 3-channel transmitter and DIG transmission, drivers can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD — locking the rear axle whenever in need of the tighter turning radius of front-drive power.
Let’s check out it now!
The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the centre transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tyres mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece moulded beadlock wheels. The truck comes factory assembled and including a 540-size 35T brushed motor and Dynamite AE-5L brushed ESC.
Video Credit: axialvideos @YouTube Channel
Product closer look!
– Newly designed transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only
– Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance
– Includes all-metal gears, from the centre transmission to the lockers and portal axles
– Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks
– All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point
– Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tyres mounted on injection-moulded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels
– Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodised, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring
– All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
– Durable, machined aluminium universal
– 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling
– Spektrum STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions
– Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation
– Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Axial Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/33OtqXN
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC