Axial Racing had introduced new 1/24 scale micro crawler – ready-to-run 1967 Chevrolet C10 4WD that opens up almost any environment to spur-of-the-moment RC crawling expeditions. With its realistic steel chassis frame rails, steel front and rear axles, and steel dogbones, the truck has the strength to deliver Axial-caliber crawling performance even in 1/24 scale. It’s designed to keep right on running through rough trails and tough climbs.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: axialvideos @YouTube Channel
The palm-sized truck comes ready-to-run with all of the electronics, transmitter, receiver, servos, motor, ESC, batteries and charger included and in silver or green body shell designs.
– Axial AS-1 servo with servo saver
– Dynamite 7.4V 350mAh 30C LiPo battery
– Dynamite 180-size, 88T brushed electric motor
– Realistic 1967 Chevrolet C10 truck body
– Two bright LEDs in front bumper for night driving
– True, full-time 4-wheel drive
– 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension for optimal handling
– Worm drive gears for front and rear axles that add ground clearance
– Realistic steel frame rails for added strength
– Hinged body system for easy access to on-board components
– Full ball bearing drivetrain
– Licensed wheels modelled after 1:1 Method wheels
– Licensed tyres modelled after 1:1 BF Goodrich tires
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Find out more Axial Racing Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/3aZEk0v
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC