Axial Racing released a new classic truck – SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer. It has a Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that’s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
Let’s check out the performance video of SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer now!
Video Credit: axialvideos @YouTube Channel
- Classic looks with an open-air top and aggressive stance
- Chrome-coated grille, mirrors, and door handles
- Officially licensed Chassis Unlimited front & rear tube bumpers
- LED lighting
- High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles
- Chassis mounted servo
- Re-designed AX10 transmission case
- Tough steel suspension links
- Steel c-channel frame rails
- Adjustable battery tray
- 1.9″ Method wheels
- Falken Wild Peak M/T Tires
Battery, Changer, AA Batteries (not included)
Coming soon on rcMart, Please stay tuned to rcMart’s news!
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC