Axial announced that a New version of SCX10 II will be released soon. the latest body shell variant for their popular SCX10 II trail truck, the 1955 Ford F-100. The truck builds on the proven SCX10 II 4×4 truck chassis with AR44 axles, optimized 3.75 gear ratio and multi-link suspension.
Let’s check out the car now!
The body features authentic details including a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed Method Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tyres — plus a working spare — take the realism down to the road. Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keep the action alive over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, full ball bearings, and more, the truck keeps going when the going gets tough.
– Officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial SCX10 II chassis
– Officially licensed Method Hole Wheels provide durability and clean looks
– Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tyres are moulded in R30 compound for a superior grip
– AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with moulded truss for extreme durability
– High pinion design adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability
– Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain
– Optimised gear ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
– Realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity
– Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance
– Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 32 x 44 x 147mm (3S 5000mAh) while improving weight distribution and centre of gravity
– Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel
– Suspension and steering have strong steel links with large M4 rod ends for durability
– Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale looks
– Front suspension design nearly eliminates bump steer
– Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies allow you to tune the dampening rate
– AX10 transmission gearing overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing super high speed or competition-level crawling speed
– Dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for increased surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power
– 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar front and rear driveshafts feature a strengthened slider-floater tube which reduces flex and fatigue
– Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low centre of gravity
– Dynamite AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable, yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH batteries
Coming soon on rcMart!
Stay tuned for more information.
More Axial Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2wv3l0k
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC