Let’s check out it now!
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Infinity has officially introduced their new IF14 1/10th scale electric touring car kit. Originally based off of the SMJ CX11, the kit was refined with the help of Infinity’s factory on-road team that includes World Champions such as Marc Rheinard, Jilles Groskamp, Naoto Matsukura, and Andy Moore to name just a few. The car makes use of a new, fully symmetrical chassis and topdeck design for precise steering action and equal traction characteristics while the somewhat unconventional suspension mount design has the lower arms attached to the front and rear aluminum bulkheads rather than the chassis as it is standard for most of today’s electric touring cars which results in a more natural chassis flex.
- Aluminum suspension holder directly mounts to the 7075-T6 lower bulkhead for unhindered chassis flex
- Resin eccentric bushings for easy toe angle and anti-squat adjustments
- Short big bore shocks and SMJ silver line spring
- Newly designed D. J. CVDs in the front as standard
- And more…
This is the Yokomo BD9 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit. The Yokomo BD series has been leading the 1/10 EP Touring Car for some time and has achieved 2 times IFMAR World Championships in 2014 and 2016, and took second place in 2018. Yokomo aims to recapture the top finish in the 2020 World Championship with the latest creation in the BD series – the Yokomo BD9.
- Carbon Fiber main chassis
- 38T pulley system front and rear to optimize axle angles
- Updated lightweight front and rear bulkhead
- Narrower bulkheads for improved chassis flexibility
- And more…
More Axon products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2TxFZ8y
More Infinity products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SR6eT1
More Yokomo products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LeN4DP
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC