Bittydesign announced that the HC-F 1/10 FWD touring car body shell is coming soon. Designed for the use with 210mm and 225mm wheelbase chassis the body resembles an already iconic Japanese front wheel driven car with the large front splitter and specially designed rear wing making for cool looks with performance to match. The body is moulded from high-quality 0.75mm polycarbonate and it is a universal fit for most 210-225mm wheelbase 2WD and 4WD M-class chassis. Included with the lid come window masks as well as a detailed decal sheet with black, red and grey graphics elements.
Let’s check out it now!
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet and windows mask
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Bittydesign products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SwS4pN
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC