Bittydesign announced that the new HC-F 1:10 FWD body shell for touring car is coming soon. Designed to combine realistic aesthetics and top performance, the body takes styling cues from a popular Japanese touring car that are mixed with the latest aerodynamic gizmos to create a one of a kind 1/10th scale body shell. Widened wheel arches make for an ultra-aggressive look with performance to match with the large front splitter ensuring exceptional corner entry steering without sacrificing the much needed rear end stability. The body is a universal fit for all 1/10th 190mm FWD and touring cars on the market and it comes molded from high-quality Lexan polycarbonate material, it includes lightweight wing mounting hardware as well as window masks and a detailed decal sheet that allows creating an eye-pleasing design while only using a single color.
Let’s check out it now!
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, the thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet and windows mask
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Bittydesign products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SwS4pN
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC