Bittydesign announced that the new iron body shell for 190mm truck is coming soon. The multi-piece shell consists of the lower platform, the upper 2-piece cabin part and a rear 3D bumper skirt that adds weight, realism and air diffusor capabilities when needed. To this adds an additional rear wing that further helps with weight bias and downforce. The cabin can be built in two ways, rotational for improved scale realism with only a small opening in the rear, or fixed, with a large opening in order to reach the front body clips without having to lift the cabin. The body is a direct fit on Tamiya trucks and also usable with most 190mm width/260mm wheelbase touring car chassis and either standard touring car or Tamiya truck tires.
Let’s check out it now!
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts, clips, and aluminum black washers to fix properly the rear wing, the back wall of the cab and the rear 3D bumper diffuser
- Included an Instruction Manual for the correct cut and installation of the multiple parts of the body
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
More Bittydesign product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SwS4pN
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC