Bittydesign announced that the JP8HR 190mm touring car body shell is coming soon. Building on the success of the popular JP8 body, the JP8HR offers the same ultra-high downforce design but with improved mid-corner rotation for even faster cornering, all without compromising rear end stability. The body will excel on asphalt and carpet surfaces and it especially comes in handy on ETS and CRC-clad tracks. The lid is molded from high-quality 0.75mm Lexan polycarbonate, it meets the 90g ETS rule and comes including stickers, window masks, and wing mounting hardware.
Let’s check out it now!
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, the thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets pre-cut and windows mask
More Bittydesign Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2SwS4pN
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart