Exotek Racing had introduced the new Aluminum Rear Laydown Bulkhead #1931 for Kyosho RB7 & RB6 Series. The part is of a machined 7075 alloy construction meaning it allows for repeated secure mounting and ensures no stripped nylon threads that change camber after big hits. Its appearance in anodized black with red contrasting chamfers makes for added visual impact and the part matches the stock geometry while sporting mounting points for the RB7 sway bars. At 10g the bulkhead is also 1.5g lighter than the stock nylon bulkhead.
Let’s check out it now!
- 7075 heavy-duty 1 piece rear camber mount/bulkhead for the RB7 and RB6 series laydown (midship) gearbox.
- Polished and anodized black with red contrasting chamfers.
- Machined 7075 alloy construction means repeated secure mounting and no stripped nylon threads that change camber after big hits.
- Matches the stock geometry and includes mounting points for the RB7 sway bars (use blue thread lock for the M3 screws).
- At 10gr this bulkhead is actually 1.5gr lighter than the stock nylon bulkhead.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Exotek Racing product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2ErEC44