JConcepts had introduced a new 2005 Chevy 1500 MT Single Cab Monster Truck Body Shell #0399. The 2005 Chevy Silverado is a big, all-American truck, and it looks the part, with its wide face and stylish yet slab-sided flanks. Ninety-degree angles dominate the styling providing that all-important Chevy “bowtie” look and the horizontal hardlines along the body panels ensure the truck’s dramatic road presence. The “cat-eye” headlights stare down the competition while the upper and lower grille marks its territory and provides an impactful arrival.
Let’s check out it now!
The body was designed and engineered to deliver the capability that customers have come to expect from the JConcepts pickups. When it comes to monster trucks, Chevrolet has a die-hard following going back to the square body designs of the 70’s and 80’s. A keen eye will detect the family heritage in monster trucks and now JConcepts is bringing another favorite to the RC loyalist. A heavy project for the JConcepts R&D team was developing this body to length and width specifications while maintaining the single cab layout.
JConcepts | 2005 Chevy 1500 MT Single Cab Monster Truck Body Shell #0399
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts Inc.
- Body measures 7.50” in width and 12.5” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 2005 Chevrolet decal sheet
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More JConcepts products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2WRSdpw
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC