JConcepts had introduced a new 2005 Chevy 1500 Samson body shell for rigid axle monster trucks. When it comes to original and trend-setting designs. The body was developed for 12.5” wheelbase trucks and a twin-port grille, full-width bumper and power hump hood create a strong presence, which is carried through in sculpted body sides. The grille area has not been compromised and accepts the detailed JConcepts decal sheet and includes two different grille and headlight options.
Let’s check out it now!
The front fascia is strong and while the large tire openings swoop through, the bumper has recessed areas for side-marker lights and air inlet. The tailgate is rigid in appearance with a slight undercut that is so common on the Chevrolet trucks. The 2005 Silverado’s bed features a slight recess in which painters can leave clear or detail to their specification on any build. No race truck would be complete without a bobbed rear bedside to give racers extra clearance and an unmistakable visual rake. Each package includes window mask, 2005 generation Chevy Silverado specific decal sheet, racerback, visor, and clear polycarbonate body. In addition, this body includes the Samson graphics wrap that can be applied to the finished product for that final appearance.
- Samson, officially licensed by Patrick Enterprises Incorporated to JConcepts Inc.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts Inc.
- Body measures 7.50” in width and 12.5” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Racerback and visor included for the ultimate scale look
- Window masks and detailed 2005 Chevrolet decal sheet
- Highly detailed, super quality Samson decal wrap
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More JConcepts products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2WRSdpw
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC