JConcept announced that the new 1967 Chevy Chevelle body shell is coming soon. The roof and coverage of the Chevelle are large and in charge, plenty of head-room for the scale drivers and accessories fans can deliver. At every turn, the Chevy pinches off a piece of nostalgia right back to the trunk lid and hidden rear window treatment. One of the staples of 1967 is the long rear deck lid and large wraparound taillamps with standard backup light mock-ups. Each body also includes the rear wing option to finalize the street eliminator look. The lower rear wing support is mounted carefully to the trunk using double-sided tape or shoe goo (not included). The upper wing section sets down and provides the look and finishing touch to the 1967 classic.
Let’s check out it now!
- 1967 Chevy Chevelle faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Chevelle and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More JConcept product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2Sp9THc
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC.