JConcepts had introduced a new 1993 Ford F-250 monster truck body #0404 with fastback and visor for rigid axle monster trucks. The 1993 Ford F-250 body was the standard and the top of the line in terms of looks, popularity and performance back during this hey-day of monster truck racing. Never has this body style been available for 1/10th scale Monster Truck racing, that is until JConcepts pulled the trigger.
Let’s check out it now!
For the ninth generation, the body-shell of the 1993 F-Series was given another major upgrade. To further improve its aerodynamics, the forward bodywork was given a slightly lower hood line, rounding the front fenders and grille. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully in to the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market. The F-250 single-cab look is strong and is a careful reminder of a time when passengers sat side-by-side during a typical outing.
The hard bodyline positioned front to back gives the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
• Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
• Body measures a 7” width and 13” wheelbase
• Fits a variety of racing RC monster trucks including Clod Buster
• Scale inspired body, cab and window design
• 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
• Attachable Fastback and visor accessory
• Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
• Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More JConcepts product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/396XQXm
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC