JConcepts announced the new blockers 1/8th buggy tires. World Championship level performance does not come easy, JConcepts developed the Blockers tire for the highest level of competition. During the IFMAR Worlds in Perth, Australia, JConcepts had a handy option ready for main event track conditions. The Blocker, a relative of the popular tires, Stalkers and Reflex, have an even tighter tread pattern for long main events or very abrasive conditions.
Let’s check out it now!
The design team checked over the carcass dimensions, profile, overall height and width to assure the best balance of weight and drivability. The Blockers began with a Stalkers style pin which has slight angle on each side for separation at the top. This fine detail gives increased bite in wet conditions providing some versatility to the design. As the pins meet the base of the tire, the spacing tightens considerably giving a stable footing for the Blockers.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Enlarged square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Increased, 360 degree pin coverage over the Stalker
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- And more…
More JConcepts products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2WRSdpw
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC