JConcepts announced that the new Fin black titanium turnbuckles for B6.1 buggy! The Fin turnbuckle sets designed specifically for style, durability and performance. The base of the design is centered around a .143” titanium hex size which gradually tapers down into a 3mm thread base design which accepts the standard AE ball-cup configuration. The focus of the styling surrounds the lengthened adjustment hex area and the “finned” cuts that rotate about the center. The turnbuckles are lightweight, and the original “Fin” design brings out the glamour and quality that makes titanium one of the most sought-after exotic materials in the world. The JConcepts turnbuckles are produced with left- and right-hand threads with the left being conveniently marked for easy orientation. The black coloring which gives the stealthiest look in the pits and on the track.
Let’s check out it now!
- Original JConcepts design and “Fin” styling
- High-grade, machined titanium material, colored in black
- Standardized 3mm thread base
- Left- and right-hand threads with conveniently marked left
- Aesthetic jewelry
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More JConcepts product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2WRSdpw
Don’t miss out the B6.1 2WD Buggy Team Kit!
The Team Associated RC10 B6.1 Team Kit was developed for high traction turf and carpet tracks where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1 features an easy-access gear differential, diff height adjustability, and a redesigned slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the B6.1 and B6.1D configurations, and both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
- Easy-access gear differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- Redesigned slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth transmission for lower and forward CG
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard height
- And more…
More Team Associated product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2FAQa37
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC