JConcepts announced the new P2K body shell for Yokomo YZ-2 2WD Buggy is coming soon. JConcepts has a rich history in the 2wd buggy class and a passion for the racing performance at the highest level. Throughout the years, the body development has evolved to include an array of features to produce results on a wide range of surfaces. The P2K is the latest body to come from the team produced for the latest generation of 2wd buggies. An evolution of the P2 body, the “K” is sleeker by removing rear down-force features to allow the buggy to turn on the tightest circuits and carpet and AstroTurf surfaces where traction is always plentiful.
Let’s check out it now!
- P2 to P2K design and technology
- Cab forward treatment with pocket front window
- Reduced rear down-force for high-grip handling and pin-point accuracy
- Center channeled roof for high-speed stability
- Includes S-Type rear wing – 2pc.
- Includes decal sheet and window mask
- 2wd buggy racing royalty
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
This is Yokomo’s new YZ-2DTM2 Stock Spec 1/10th scale 2WD buggy kit. Based on the successful YZ-2DTM2 the Stock Spec version includes some handy stock motor class specific option parts such as the MIP Pucks drive system, MIP Pucks Bi-metal driveshafts, as well as a direct drive spur gear hub and top shaft. The Pucks drive system and dog bones will ensure a lightweight yet durable drivetrain while the direct drive slipper eliminator reduces the drivetrain’s rotational mass for quicker spool-up, faster acceleration and less motor heat.
- Gull wing style a-arms
- Aluminum steering bellcrank & center link
- Designed for lower grip surfaces
- Larger ball ends and ball studs
- And more…
More JConcepts products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2Sp9THc
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC