JConcepts had introduced the new RC10T3 Authentic Body Shell #0411 for the Team Associated RC10T3 truck. Team Associated preserved the iconic mold from the 1997 calendar year. JConcepts was able to restore the older generation construction and with a blend of today’s materials, the RC10T3 body is back out on the market. Everyone knows the iconic RC10T styles, the front hood-scoop which is forged over the front shock geometry along with dead-panned front headlights and grille.
Let’s check out it now!
The neutral cab design with built-in number plates and roll-bar stand-out which enthusiasts know as Team Associated stadium trucks. The T3 body shape was overall much softer than the previous generations which were more durable and fit well into the 90’s racing scene. The lengthy rear spoiler provided some much-needed rear downforce for slippery race conditions.
- Iconic, original RC10T3 styling
- Front hood-scoop, dead-panned headlights, and grille
- 90’s, soft design, neutral cab with built-in number of plates
- Roll-bar with connected rear tower humps
- Lengthy rear spoiler w/hardware
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Team Associated product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2O7fKRI
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC