Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: Fog City RC @YouTube Channel
The legendary Kyosho Beetle is credited with taking the racing buggy category into the realm of pure motorsports. Even after 30 years since it was first released in 1983, the indelible mark of the Beetle still exists with its many fans around the world.
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum, ladder frame design with countersunk surface that allows screws to set flat
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Gearbox: Preassembled two piece aluminum with built-in differential gear for easy maintenance, ball diff (not included) from the Kyosho Ultima RB may be installed as an upgrade
- Gears: Nylon and sintered alloy, 48P
- Shocks: Aluminum body, oil-filled with original Beetle signature color caps
- Shock Towers: 6061 aluminum
More Kyosho products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2AROFus
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC