Kyosho announced that the 1/8 4WD Inferno Neo ST 3.0 Truck is coming soon. With 8 World Championship titles, the INFERNO is recognized as Kyosho’s flagship model. The updated 1/8 scale INFERNO NEO ST Race Spec 3.0 brings the dynamic racing potential of INFERNO performance DNA to stadium truck racing. Mounted with the user-friendly KE25SP engine fitted with recoil starter, optimal balance of speed and handling is realized through Big Bore oil shocks and unique block pattern tires that dominate on any type of surface, including race circuits. With its racing chassis base, durability and reliability combine with a wide scope of setting options and compatibility with performance-enhancing optional parts so you can tune your truck into a dynamic high-performance machine! With this Readyset package, the thrilling world of engine-powered off-road trucking is easy for everyone to enjoy.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: KYOSHO CORPORATION @YouTube Channel
- Readyset includes Inferno based shaft drive 4WD chassis with latest radio system layout and completed body.
- KE25SP engine is matched with premium polished muffler and manifold.
- Maintenance-friendly chassis construction has removed the use of E-rings.
- Front-Center-Rear gear differentials provide optimal power transfer to all four wheels.
- Universal swing shafts equipped on front minimize drive loss and increase crash resistance.
- Equipped with stabilizer bars on front and rear to control chassis roll through corners.
- High-degree of compatibility with parts used in the highest spec Inferno ST RR Evo.2 model.
- Compatible with Inferno series optional parts to unlock even more performance from your machine.
Most chassis components are shared with the Inferno 1/8 engine racing buggy, but with wider tread and large diameter tires for enhanced performance stability.
Included KE25SP engine delivers an optimal balance of power, torque, easy starting, and idling stability. Features rear exiting exhaust, recoil starter, and slide carburetor as standard. Includes break-in ring so beginners can easily manage the engine break-in process.
Features the latest Inferno radio system layout that positions the weight of the receiver battery towards the front for superior stability.
Adjustable front & rear upper rods and steering tie rods allow precision adjustment of front and rear camber as well as front toe angle to match setup to different situations.
Big Bore resin shocks on front and rear provide excellent shock absorption and handling as well as precision dial adjustment of chassis height.
Low profile aerodynamic body with forward cabin realizes superior stability through corners and over jumps. In addition, a new graphics design enhances visual style.
Newly designed big block pattern tires dominate any running surface. Style is backed up by the performance of twin 6-spoke gun metallic wheels.
Light steering feel is realized from the included high-torque KS5031-09MW servo that features metal gears for superior durability.
Included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and provides precision dial setting adjustment of throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate etc.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Kyosho products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2AROFus
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC