Kyosho has uploaded an action video of Fazer Mk2 Rage 2.0. The Fazer chassis has gone through a full transformation. The all-new Fazer Mk2 off-road FZ02L-BT chassis has been designed for pure enjoyment on all kinds of terrains. While keeping the cost-performance advantages of the original, the Rage 2.0 has been redesigned with this full-model makeover incorporating the latest racing tech. Core strength has been increased through new materials and ribbing with stiffeners on front and rear, while the simplified chassis design uses fewer parts to deliver maintenance efficiency and chassis rigidity. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design provides excellent front-rear balance through the suspension and tires with consistent driveability, irrespective of the power source. Featuring a slipper clutch, front and rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance of the Rage 2.0 means drivers don’t need to hold anything back over rough roads. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter.
Let’s check out the video now!
Video Credit: KYOSHO CORPORATION @YouTube Channel
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD buggy chassis (FZ02L-BT)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery with charger for the chassis to start running
- Comes with the new powerful 550 sizes 14T brushed motor (G14L). The long can with a steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability
- And more…
Coming soon on rcMart now, stay tuned for more information!
More Kyosho product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2wlBvDC
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC