Kyosho announced that the Inferno MP9e Evo ReadySet E-Buggy is coming soon. The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world. Based on the competition-level MP9e Evo race kit, this Readyset package represents excellent performance and value. While maintaining the exceptional flat maneuverability and aerial control of the previous model, the new chassis layout of the MP9e Evo shows improved balance for even greater control. The aero body has been designed especially for this electric racing buggy to enhance critical elements such as steering, traction, and rough track performance. At the heart of the MP9e Evo is the new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC. This factory-finished Readyset package contains nearly everything needed to hit the track, all you need to add is a charged battery to the chassis and batteries for the transmitter!
Let’s check out it now!
- Fully assembled chassis with completed body. The Readyset includes everything except battery for the chassis, battery charger, and batteries for the transmitter
- Equipped with Kyosho Speed House 2000Kv brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance
- High torque KS5031-09MW metal geared steering servo included.
- Equipped with front and rear sway bars that reduce roll during cornering and contribute to improved steering response
- Allows precise setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Mudguards equipped on rear suspension arms to minimize interference with the drive system
- Decals applied to wheels improve visibility and styling
- Full ball bearing specifications
- Compatible with most optional parts for the Inferno MP9
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Kyosho product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2AROFus
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC