Kyosho announced that the new Psycho Kruiser VE 2.0 RTR Monster Truck is coming soon. Utilizing design features known from the World Championship winning Inferno platform, the truck utilises a 3-diff shaft-driven drivetrain with hardened gears, front and rear universal driveshafts as well as full ball bearings. The reinforced suspension components and big bore threaded aluminum shock absorbers are keeping the tires on the ground when the going gets tough while the Kyosho Speed House Torx8 2000vK brushless motor allows for speeds of up to 80km/h when using a 6S LiPo battery pack. The ready-to-run package is rounded out by a 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and a waterproof steering servo.
Let’s check out it now!
Video Credit: KYOSHO CORPORATION @YouTube Channel
- 3 diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis and 22.2V + brushless motor produce power like never before
- Fully factory assembled ReadySet
- Pre-cut 4-colour printed body
- Pre-installed 2000Kv Kyosho Speed House TORX8 brushless motor.(drip proof)
- 2.4GHz R/C system with Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter requires no frequency band control
- Includes waterproof ultra high torque KS5031-09MW steering servo
- Incorporates many reinforced parts such as hardened main chassis
- Features machined aluminium pre-load nut adjustable big bore shocks
- Straight cut bevel gears made from special toughened steel and gear modules on the reinforced diff ring gear are designed to match the truck’s extreme level of power
- Equipped with 6-spoke wheels & block tyres
- Stabilisers and universal joints are equipped on front and rear
- Mud guard installed on rear axle provides protection from dirt and mud. Promises stable performance under various running conditions
- Resin chassis stiffener as used on the Inferno NEO is installed on front and rear
- Full bearing specification features 18 bearings through the drive system and wheels
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Kyosho products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2XLHGxO
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC