RC famous driver – Masami Hirosaka joined 12th Yamayama Cup what will hold on January 2019. He started the new project video to challenge Yokomo 1:10 BD 9 touring car! The first chapter is about the set up of BD9 uploaded on 25th December 2018. Chapter two is about the G-Style Cup held on 30th December 2018, Masami Hirosaka returning for the first time after two years. The video is about the selection of tires from the setting of BD9, and the introduction of the Nagoya shop uploaded on 7th January 2019.
Let’s check out the video now!
Video Credit: YOKOMO @YouTube Channel
Don’t miss the BD9!
The BD9 features redesigned drivetrain and suspension system and designed more than 90% of the components by thorough practical tests on multiple types of track surface conditions. Moreover, Yokomo reviewed the material and designed it with an updated shape, and gained the best performance that promises reliable operation, even when driving in the extreme state during a race. Updates much more designed for performance, than visible changes.
In addition, the shock is the kit standard which is Big Bore Ultra Short Shock, produced in collaboration with AXON inc. The biggest feature of the BD9 is that it is a machine that everyone can enjoy, with a high-class basic design, eliminating difficult behavior and expensive running costs.
- Carbon Fiber main chassis
- 38T pulley system front and rear to optimize axle angles
- Updated lightweight front and rear bulkhead
- Narrower bulkheads for improved chassis flexibility
- Low center of gravity, 3mm thick front, and rear shock towers
- Redesigned graphite front and rear suspension arms, Chub, knuckles
- Carbon stiffener to improve rear rigidity
- Updated Aero type front bumper
- Sway bar support system with bearings
- Updated motor mount
- Quick release plastic battery holder
- AXON Design Ultra Short Shocks
- AXON front and rear springs
Find out more on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2EeWoXq
More Yokomo product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LeN4DP
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC