RC famous driver – Masami Hirosaka joined 12th Yamayama Cup what will hold on 27th January 2019 this weekend. Team Yokomo will use BD9 to participate, and they released the Advance Information what Masami Hirosaka BD9 Setting Forecast & Tire Data.
Let’s check out it now!
Don’t miss the BD9!
The BD9 features redesigned drivetrain and suspension system and designed more than 90% of the components by thorough practical tests on multiple types of track surface conditions. Moreover, Yokomo reviewed the material and designed it with an updated shape, and gained the best performance that promises reliable operation, even when driving in the extreme state during a race. Updates much more designed for performance, than visible changes.
In addition, the shock is the kit standard which is Big Bore Ultra Short Shock, produced in collaboration with AXON inc. The biggest feature of the BD9 is that it is a machine that everyone can enjoy, with a high-class basic design, eliminating difficult behavior and expensive running costs.
- Carbon Fiber main chassis
- 38T pulley system front and rear to optimize axle angles
- Updated lightweight front and rear bulkhead
- Narrower bulkheads for improved chassis flexibility
- Low center of gravity, 3mm thick front, and rear shock towers
- Redesigned graphite front and rear suspension arms, Chub, knuckles
- Carbon stiffener to improve rear rigidity
- Updated Aero type front bumper
- Sway bar support system with bearings
- Updated motor mount
- Quick release plastic battery holder
- AXON Design Ultra Short Shocks
- AXON front and rear springs
More Yokomo product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2LeN4DP
Masami Hirosaka – Yokomo BD9 1/10 Touring For Yamayama Cup 2019 @Episode 1 – Practice Day
Masami Hirosaka – Yokomo BD9 1/10 Touring For Yamayama Cup 2019 @Episode 2 – Setting of BD9
Masami Hirosaka – Yokomo BD9 1/10 Touring For Yamayama Cup 2019 @Episode 3 – Review
Masami Hirosaka – Yokomo BD9 1/10 Touring For Yamayama Cup 2019 @Episode 4 – Setting of BD9 (Tires and Body)
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC