MST has released the teaser images of their upcoming new FXX 2.0 KMW RWD drift car kit. Equipped with a front motor/rear battery design the car utilizes a 3.5mm carbon fiber chassis that shifts the weight bias more towards the rear for improved traction while the new aluminum front motor mount houses the updated upper and lower alloy front arms. A new steering and revised Ackermann geometry allows for greatly increased steering angles and the rear alloy MB suspension with adjustable reactive toe enables the owner to fine-tune increase or decrease the rear slip force. A fully adjustable suspension allows to adapt the chassis perfectly to different driving styles and body shells while purple anodized alloy parts and mock-up brake discs and calipers improve visual impact.
Let’s check out it now!
- New aluminum motor holder – equitable with the new aluminum upper and the low arms.
- New steering system – the new geometric setting has a large front wheel steering angle, enabling the body to make a larger drift angle.
- Aluminum ATK front wheel knuckle – the exclusive three-stage adjustable toe distance and the four-direction adjustable Ackermann lock points make the front wheel to turn at a large angle for more Ackermann angle settings.
- Equipped with a new aluminum MB rear suspension system, the abundant adjustments can change the body center of gravity to make the rear-wheel steering at the corner also adjust to increase or decrease the tail slip force.
- New aluminum deceleration system.
- New carbon fiber 3.5mm chassis. The electric equipment is more concentrated in the rear. Both front and rear are in good weight distribution.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More MST products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2BhugjA
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC