Overdose Yodo office blog had uploaded a compare essay about the upcoming Aluminum Front Bulk Head Type-2 and the previous version. It included the appearance comparison and design concept introduced.
Let’s check out it now!
Overdose had released many information about the spec and information about that new part, but people may want to know the difference between both of them. So, here it is!
First, you will feel the Aluminum Front Bulk Head Type-2 is durable and much stronger in 1st impression. The most signature of it must the “Two Teeth” in the front. This is the one part of the holder. Hope it is better when apply it.
The setting of the upper part is no change, but 1mm higher than the Galm normal one.
The adjustable range is the same as the old one.
This photo is showing the biggest difference between them. You can see the old one assembled by a board, but the type-2 assembled by two parts. In type-2, more space in the upper part. It will increase the set range when mounting the turnbuckle.
The Upper Arm of both of them are different, Type-2 is 2mm longer than Type-1. It is possible to set ackerman angles more than ever.
OD2663 – 5 Aluminum Front Bulk Head Type-2 (For VaculaⅡ, GALM)
- New design with the conventional caster adjustment function.
- Update design of around the steering tie rod, the tie rod mounting position of the slide rack can be maximum utilized.
- Adjust range of ackerman has been greatly increased which is possible to set ackerman angles more than ever.
- Type-2 improves the bulkhead stiffness with a frame shape design. Precise retention of front suspension geometry is suits for RWD drift chassis.
- Available in purple, red and black color. Standard front shock tower mount is required for Vacula II chassis and shock layout is only stand-up type.
It will release in late November, stay tuned!
More Overdose products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2Eg91ku
rcMart We Help People have FUN with RC