Pro-Line had introduced the perfect body to transform your short course truck into a mean drag racing machine that the 1969 Chevrolet Nova Clear Body from Pro-Line Racing! This is a 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Drag Car Clear body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ body specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on the spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail!
Let’s check out the action video now!
Video Credit: Pro-Line Racing @YouTube Channel
Transform your Slash® 2wd into a scale ¼-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2″ Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Nova™:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms – #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms – #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks – #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks – #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles – #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins – #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles – #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles – #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles – #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Coming soon on rcMart!
More Pro-Line products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2AdixBM
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC