Pro-Line had introduced new pre-mounted Badlands MX38 HP 3.8” all-terrain belted monster truck tire. The Badlands tires are known for having a sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX38 HP tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread. The true all-terrain tire will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose and loamy dirt, mud or grass.
Let’s check out it now!
The new Belted Badlands MX38 HP 3.8″ tires come Pre-Mounted on the next generation 3.8″ wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 3.8″ Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires! These new Raid 3.8″ wheels make this possible by using a unique 8×32 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 8 M3 screws that are spaced 32mm across. The hexes are included and are also available separately (6345-00). The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for backyard bashers everywhere!
Product Closer Look!
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Aggressive Motocross Inspired Tread Design
- Badlands MX38 HP 3.8″ tires Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Soft M2 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- New Tire Size comes in at 3.48″ wide and 6.8″ tall
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Easily Replace Damaged Hexes
- 17mm Wide Offset 8×32 Hexes are Included
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Pro-Line product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2ntyRI5
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC