Pro-Line announced that the new Rock Shooter 1.9″ Aluminum Composite Internal Bead-Loc Wheels for Crawler is coming soon. These all-new Rock Shooter wheels are designed to not only look scale with the 12 hole design but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The face of the Rock Shooter has been CNC machined in the USA to exacting tolerances and precision finishes that are second to none! These look just like real wheels! The unique 3-piece wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to Pro-Line’s incredible list of 1.9″ Crawling Tires the same way as Pro-Line’s Impulse 1.9″ plastic wheel. The overall wheel width and wheel offset are the same as Pro-Line’s Impulse 1.9″ plastic Wheels, so you know they will fit your truck and look good doing it.
Let’s check out it now!
- All New Rock Shooter 12 Hole Wheel Style
- The Next Level of Scale Realism
- CNC Machined-Aluminum Wheel Face
- 12mm Hex Pocket Milled into the Wheel
- Shiny Raw Aluminum Machined Finish on Wheel Face
- 3-piece Wheel Design fits Pro-Line’s 1.9″ Crawling Tires
- Wheel Center and Wheel Back Made from high-strength, durable DuPont Nylon
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
More Pro-Line Products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2AdixBM
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC