Reedy had introduced a new Blackbox 510R 1S Competition ESC For 1/12 Race #27009 and the combo set with PROgrammer2 program box #27010. Extensive race testing by Reedy’s an engineering and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of 1/12th scale competition. Thanks to excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of precision adjustability, and durable high-quality hardware, the Blackbox 510R 1S ESC suitable for blinky and modified 1/12th racing classes.
Let’s check out it now!
– CNC machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
– Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions*
– Blinky mode with ROAR approved software
– Precision throttle and brake control
– Ultra-low resistance FET board
– On-board power button
– Solder tabs with 13/14-gauge power wires
– Integrated internal capacitors
– RPM and ESC temp data logging*
– Firmware updateable* (*Requires #27027 Blackbox PROgrammer2)
– Voltage input: 1S LiPo
– Continuous current: 120A
– Dimensions: 36.4×36.4×16.5mm
– Weight w/o wires & fan: 40.4g
– Motor limit: 3.5T
– BEC: 6.0-7.4V/5A
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Find out more Reedy product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/36J48uP
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC