Samix announced that the brass rear portal drive housing for TRX-4 is coming soon. Adding 65g of weight a pair, the CNC-machined brass housings add valuable weight as well as stability, ensuring better climbing performance while adding strength to the portal axle assembly. The housings come black coated for wear and looks and they are compatible with the standard Traxxas parts.
Let’s check out it now!
- Brass inner rear portal housing adds 65g a pair
- Provides a better center of gravity and helps improve rear traction over the factory parts
- Made of high-quality brass and etched with L and R for ease of installation
- Compatible with Traxxas parts
- Black hard coating with a chamfered edge to add a touch of bling to your truck
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the TRX-4!
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that instantly obsoletes the status quo with greatly expanded features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!
- Remote Locking Differentials
- Hi/Low Range Transmission
- Torque Twist Eliminated
- And more…
More Samix products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2EmVg3s
More Traxxas products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2rIiqK5
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with R