Samix announced that the V2 brass hub carriers for Traxxas TRX-4 is coming soon. Machined from heavy brass material the hubs add 82g of weight to one of the lowest parts of the truck to improve climbing performance while offering additional shock mounting locations. The parts are compatible with the standard Traxxas items and a black surface coating ensures corrosion resistance and cool looks.
Let’s check out it now!
- Brass Front C hub carrier adds 82g a pair
- Provides a better center of gravity and helps improve front traction over the factory parts
- Extra shock mounting location for the tuning options
- Compatible with Traxxas parts
- Black hard coating with a chamfered edge to add a touch of bling to your truck
- Made of high-quality brass and etched with L and R for ease of installation
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the TRX-4!
Video Credit: Traxxas @YouTube Channel
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4×4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4 chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
- Remote Locking Differentials
- Hi/Low Range Transmission
- Torque Twist Eliminated
- And more…
More Samix products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2EmVg3s
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC