Sanwa had introduced a new SV-D2 brushless speed controller specially designed for drift car racing. The SXR, SSL and Program Box Gen2 compatible ESC is Code 10 programmable using the Sanwa M17, M12S, M12S-RS, EXZES ZZ, and MT-44 transmitters and beside a drift car optimized firmware, it also sports a new capacitor mount that allows for neater wiring even when using the optional cooling fan unit.
Let’s check out it now!
The controller measures 31×36.8×19.5mm, it weighs in at 39.1g.
SV-D2 speed controller from SANWA, especially designed for Drifting.
– Compatible with SXR
– Compatible with SSL
– Compatible with PROGRAM BOX Gen2 (optimal item)
– Developed New Function for CODE 10 (SSL: Remote Transmitter Setting) for M17, M12S, M12S-RS, EXZES ZZ, and MT-44.
– Update Firmware version by Program Box Gen2.
– Neat capacitor mount/cover.
– Voltage input: 3.7-7.4v
– Dimensions: 31 x 36.8 x 19.5mm
– Weight: 39.1g
– Rated Current 1000A/Phase
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
Find out more Overdose product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2OcmyxB
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC