Let’s take a look at this upcoming kit!
- High-quality alloy chassis.
- Efficient kevlar drive belts.
- 14 ball, ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978.
- Unique alloy coil over oil filled laydown front shock absorbers.
- Front double wishbone suspension with massive travel.
- Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks.
- Front ‘O’ ring ‘crashback’ system to minimize front-end crash damage.
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell to keep out the dirt.
- Original Schumacher tyres included.
- Accepts period NiMH batteries or modern shorty LiPos.
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors. (Maximum 17.5T limit with kit transmission)
- Transmission upgrade available to handle modern high powered motors, and create a class-leading buggy for historic RC racing.
Video Credit: SchumacherRacingTV @YouTube Channel
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Schumacher product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2KzWCJc
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart