Spec-R S2 had been out for awhile and the long awaited competition level chassis is now arrived at rcMart.
The R2 is very much like the R1 by its appearance but its mechanism design was very different to its predecessor. Spec-R R2 featured a shorter damper stay and larger bore but shorter oil shock, which lowered R2 COGS.
The Suspension and transmission were also re-engineered to have better durability and tolerance (Improved Formula on their carbon plastic composite), slimmer transmission/motor mount components coupled with new design to improve handling and driving smoothness. Upper deck has a huge makeover to accommodate the all new motor mount and rear suspension. Last but not least, the Carbon Graphite decks on R2 was produced in USA for its high quality to achieve its balanced narrow chassis design without sacrificing durability.
– High strength and high precision anodized alloy parts for added durability and style
– Ultra narrow chassis design with USA high quality Carbon Graphite 2.25mm main chassis
– 2.0mm USA high quality upper deck and 3.0mm shock towers.
– Slimmer transmission/motor mount components and design for improved handling and smoothness
– Dual bellcrank steering for precise cornering performance
– Front/Rear Suspension Arm mounts are adjustable for a variety of fine tunings for different track conditions
– Lightweight and super smooth rear HD gear differential is included
– Enhanced acceleration from the use of lightest transmission components
– Front/Rear Suspension system with carbon reinforced plastic parts
– Improved material and stronger plastic parts(with carbon)
– Lightweight and anodized alloy turnbuckles and ball studs
– All new big bore oil shocks for best performance
– Balanced chassis design
– Internal gear reatio 1:1.9
Learn More: http://goo.gl/ZSjGRN