Tamiya released more detail and photo of the upcoming 1/24 Ford GT #24346. This is a high-precision model assembly kit of the Ford GT! Specifically, this version represents the second-generation iteration which was unveiled at the 2015 North American International Auto Show.
Let’s check out the detail of it now!
About the model kit:
Ford poured their expertise into the carbon fiber body, endowing it with highly refined aerodynamics and an alluring teardrop shape incorporating sweeping rear fenders and unique buttresses, plus an active rear wing. The 647 horsepower 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine offers awesome power and exemplary response, making this street-legal car equally at home on the racetrack. Tamiya’s model replica faithfully captures all these details thanks to the FORD Motor Company and the real-world example that Tamiya’s car designers examined in Southern California. The end result is a replica that is sure to provide car modelers a rewarding building experience and an exquisite model to display.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 200mm, width: 94mm, height: 46mm.
- Details include depictions of buttresses, door-side air tunnels and underside design.
- Multi-piece depictions of head and taillights for superb realism.
- The interior features depictions of seats with separate parts used to capture door panels, rear view mirror, and steering wheel.
- Comes with the metal-plated wheel and oil tank parts for a realistic finish.
- Decals included creating various markings, including optional racing stripes.
- Masking stickers are included to aid with painting window frames.
- Metal transfers recreate mirror surfaces.
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More Tamiya product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PsVnO5
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart