Tamiya had won the “Model Vehicle Award of 2019” that organized by a German Model Magazine “Modell-Fahrzeug,”. They specialize in a wide range of scale models, RC, diecasts, slot cars, etc. of cars and motorcycles, selected the 2019 Excellence Model Award. And three hot topic chassis from Tamiya got the Model Vehicle Award that included 1/10 RC Volkswagen Type 2 (T1), 1/14 RC Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 6×4 Timber Truck and the 1/10 RC Citroen 2CV Rally.
Let’s check out more about these cars!
This is a TAMIYA 1/14 scale R/C semi-truck assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring a distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model itself depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
- ABS plastic body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille, and cab interior details.
- Depictions of stakes and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via the separately-sold 4-channel transmitter.
- The ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members.
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2GfqKYP
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the Citroën 2CV. The kit features a highly realistic recreation of the body, modified for rally races, and based upon a dedicated rally chassis in the form of the M-05Ra. Based on the front wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and an easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with specially designed hub carriers and F/R uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. The front skid guard, side guards, and rally block tires are also included to allow you to enjoy both gravel and tarmac driving.
- The polycarbonate body is paired with separate bumper and side mirror parts, plus new depictions of a recovery ladder and attachment bracket.
- Wheels are paired with rally block tires.
- Based on the front-wheel-drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra features specially designed hub carriers and front/rear uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. Front skid guards and side guards are also included.
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/38wXmJF
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. Production of the actual van continued through until 1967. The iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving just like the real RR Type 2 T1.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- And more…
Find out more: https://bit.ly/36ioyuq
More Tamiya Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2uuHb0H
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC