Tamiya announced that the new Avante 2011 Black Special 4WD buggy kit is coming soon, a limited edition of the iconic Avante buggy. Already a re-release back in 2011, the kit will now make another appearance on the market, pleasing collectors and vintage racer alike. The 1/10th scale 4WD buggy kit will include a number of option parts such as the racing steering and ball differential torque splitter set – the latter two sets will also become available separately as an upgrade for older spec kits. All items will become available by mid-December.
- 1/10 scale R/C shaft-driven 4WD buggy assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 240mm, height: 140mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- Carbon-fiber parts such as 2mm thickness upper & lower decks, plus rear damper stay offer superb strength.
- Includes Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set, with a 2mm thickness carbon fiber steering plate and 850 ball bearings giving silky smooth motion.
- Includes Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set, with torque splitter and ball differentials for sure-footed traction.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has metal shafts for great customizability.
- Aluminum front uprights.
- Spike tires are mounted on fluorescent pink wheels.
- Comes with a 25-Turn motor featuring a special label.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information!
More upgrade parts for Avante 2011 Black Special 4WD buggy: https://bit.ly/2F5WLVL
More Tamiya product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PsVnO5
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart