Breaking news from Tamiya official blog!
Tamiya released the first picture about the upcoming Tamiya 58675 CC-02 Mercedes G500 and 42345 TRF420 chassis kit that the long-awaited chassis in the RC world. Like the past, Tamiya will release more information later that announced the new feature about the CC-02 and the difference with Tamiya CC-01, Also the TRF420 one.
Let’s check out it now!
Tamiya CC-02 Mercedes G500 #58675
For the Mercedes G500, Traxxas had introduced a similar one – Traxxas TRX-4 Mercedes-Benz G-500 Body 1/10 4WD Crawler Truck RTR w/TQi Traxxas Link #82096-4
New look, same awesomeness! Check out the Mercedes G 500 TRX-4 this RC Truck is packed full of features right out of the box! With remote differential locks, remote high and low gearing at a flick of a switch, portal axle, Inner fenders, waterproof electronics, metal-geared high torque steering servo, aluminum shocks and the list goes on!
-Custom-Painted Mercedes G-500 Body
-Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
-Remote Locking Differentials
-Hi/Low Range Transmission
Metallic Black – #82096-4BLK
Metallic Blue – #82096-4BLU
Tamiya TRF420 chassis kit #42345
More information about the chassis
- This is a 1/10 scale 4WD R/C touring car chassis model assembly kit.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD drivetrain utilizes rear gear differential and front/center direct pulley. New gear diff pulley and case parts not only provide a weight savings of 1.5g, but also promise even less oil leakage.
- Front direct pulley and direct holder are an integrated plastic part for a weight savings of 2g compared to separate parts used on previous chassis. Direct cups are screw-attached, allowing their replacement without the need to remove the direct pulley component.
- New double Cardan universal shafts bring stable corners and next-level speed.
- Employs a carbon fiber double-deck frame (2mm thickness upper and lower decks) for just the right balance of flex characteristics.
- Features brand new designs for suspension arms, which use bushing inserts to allow different lever ratios. Rear arms are 3mm offset to the rear, allowing a shorter lower deck and increased traction.
- The new adjustable suspension mounts and plastic bushings are employed – changing the bushings allows a huge range of toe, roll center and caster angle settings.
- Updated steering linkage is now paired with a new steering pivot component, for easy tweaks to the steering setup.
- Bearing holders (on gear diff and front direct pulley) were redesigned to provide even more precise location and a super-smooth drivetrain.
- The bumper design has been altered so as not to impact upon the chassis’ roll characteristics.
- New body mounts are 2mm offset; change their attachment position for different body mount location and fine tuning of your car’s center of balance.
- Lightweight wheel axles weigh approximately 1.5g less than predecessors and allow a choice between clip or grub screw fastening.
- Suspension shafts are durable stainless steel. At 3mm in diameter, they are thicker than 2.6mm parts on previous chassis for a sturdier suspension setup. They have a continuous groove for easier grub screw attachment.
- New 2-part front upright designs utilize separate arm and bearing housing components.
- New rear uprights are redesigned for use with 3mm diameter shafts.
- New front hub carriers have been revised specifically for this chassis, with greater resistance to shocks and crashes. They are also compatible with 3mm diameter shafts. Upper and lower flanged tubes are now identical.
- Tamiya | New TRF420 1/10 4WD Touring Chassis Kit @Product Information #42345
- Tamiya | New TRF420 Chassis Kit @Information #42345
More Tamiya product on rcMart: http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-Store-m-14.html
More information will be released, stay tuned!
These will be listed on rcMart!
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC