The official description of the upcoming Tamiya 58669 M08 Chassis kit is released. This Tamiya high-performance rear-wheel-drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the mainframe split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 210mm (S), 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
- Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
- Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
- Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts, and aluminum parts.
- Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings, and hi-torque servo saver.
- Comes with new front suspension mounts (0 degrees) and hub carriers (2 degrees) for a total caster angle of 2 degrees.
- Compatible with M-06 Chassis bodies.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and body set.
- Compatible with M-07 Concept Hop-Up-Option parts such as Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Skid Angle Adjustment) (54787), Aluminum Rear Uprights (54781) and Low-Friction King Pin Pipes (54813).
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the M07R and M07!
This R/C FWD chassis kit takes the revolutionary M-07 Concept and pairs it with a range of option parts, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a racing setup. This is a great value-for-money option for those who want to get straight into racing or achieve a race-spec car without having to select Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
- Includes dedicated carbon fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
- The chassis has superb rigidity thanks to reinforced upright and suspension components, as well as a high- traction lower deck.
- A highly efficient drivetrain employs 33mm double cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
- Highly agile suspension utilizes TRF Special Dampers, rear stabilizer, and titanium coated suspension shafts.
- And more…
The Tamiya M-Chassis platform has been around since the early 1990’s. Now in its 7th generation, the M-07 Concept is a significant evolution from its predecessors. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it truly rewarding to drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
- The M-07 Concept will be available in kit form with a length of 332mm and width of 164mm.
- Similar to that of the TA-07 Pro, the main chassis uses a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements.
- The M-07 will be available with two different wheelbases, adjusted by flipping the rear suspension arms (M: 225mm, L: 239mm).
- A major upgrade; new,long suspension arms and steering linkage components for better handling. Rear toe can also be adjusted with included spacers.
- And more…
Upcoming Yeah Racing M07 Conversion Kit CK-M07:
Let’s check out it now!
More Upgrade parts for Tamiya M07: https://bit.ly/2Fxqbc8
More Tamiya products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2DYi6ho
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC