Tamiya announced that the new Carbon Body Mount Base for M-08 is coming soon. Machined from high-quality 2.5mm carbon fibre the body post stiffener will reinforce the body mount assembly, making for a sturdier base to rest the body on which reduces rattling and aerodynamic efficiency. The part will become available in August.
Let’s check out it now!
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
This TAMIYA high-performance rear-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the main frame split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 210mm (S), 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
- The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
- Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
- Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
- Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
- Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
- And more…
More Tamiya products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2DYi6ho
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC