Tamiya release the ProMarkt-Zakspeed AMG Mercedes C-Class (TT-01E). The Mercedes Benz ProMark from Team Zakspeed is a reissue of the TAMIYA model from the 90s. The new version is based on the proven TT-01E chassis with all-wheel drive. The body of the C-class is equipped with many additional parts, such as mirrors, rear spoiler, windscreen wiper, chromed radiator grille, and Mercedes star. The 1/10 scale TAMIYA model has a powerful torque-tuned electric motor. The highlight is also the enclosed Tamiya TBLE-02S electronic speed controller with which brushed motors and gesensorte brushless motors can be operated.
- Kit model in scale 1/10, TT-01 Type E tub frame chassis
- length: 445mm, width: 186mm
- Polycarbonate body, Mercedes Benz C-Class DTM model from the 1994 season
- Body parts: mirror, pike wing, windshield wiper, radiator grille, and Mercedes star
- extensive decal sheet of the team Zakspeed with the main sponsor ProMarkt
- Rims dyed in gun-metal-encapsulated 4WD all-wheel drive
- powerful 540 torque tuned an electric motor
- Independent wheel suspension front and rear, differential gear v/h, double wishbone v/h
- an electronic brushless/brushed speed controller
- many tuning parts optionally available
Tamiya ProMarkt-Zakspeed AMG Mercedes C-Class (TT-01E) is coming soon on rcMart, Stay tuned for more information!
Let’s get your TT01E now: https://bit.ly/2NZpD67
Find out more Tamiya Product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2PsVnO5
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart