Tamiya announced that the Super Astute 2018 re-release 1/10th scale 2WD buggy kit is now available. The original kit was released back in 1991 and the basic construction and design of the model remain true to the original, with various minor upgrades that ensure the kit is usable with today’s high-power batteries and motors. The gearbox is modernized and features a slipper clutch as well as durable internals while the battery compartment was slightly enlarged, allowing to take modern-day rounded profile LiPo battery packs. Other features include grey-colour CVA shocks, high-traction tyres and a 2-piece body shell and under the cowl.
let’s check out it now!
- 1/10 scale 2WD R/C model assembly kit
- 2.5mm thickness FRP chassis gives a low center of gravity for excellent balance
- The battery pack position has been slightly enlarged. Note: This kit is not compatible with square-shaped battery packs. Rounded profile battery packs must be used
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension employs CVA oil dampers
- The sealed gearbox features TTC, which was Tamiya’s first slipper clutch and protects gears from impacts and gives a stable drive by limiting wheelspin. Externally the same as on the original, it
- features a modernized internal design, and can be adjusted simply by removing the gearbox cover and turning the lock nut
- Efficient 0.5 module gear included
- A low-profile servo is required for this model
- High-traction front rib-spike and rear square spike tires provide superb response and awesome cornering
- Comes with durable and lightweight polycarbonate body and rear wing, plus a protective under the cowl
Let’s get your now on rcmart: https://bit.ly/2PzC7gz
More Tamiya product on rcMart: https://bit.ly/2DYi6ho
rcMart We Help People Have Fun with RC
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rcmart