Tamiya announced some new hop up option parts.
Let’s check out it now!
WR-02CB S-Parts Spokes Orange Plated
These are color variations of the spoke sections from the stylish 2-part wheels used on the Comical Grasshopper (Item 58662) and Comical Hornet (Item 58666)! Pair them with the colored rim components (T Parts) in the Comical Buggy models, or the separately available Hop-Up Option and limited edition part products, for a stylish and unique look.
• WR-02CB S Parts (Orange Plated) x1
• Use with WR-02CB T Parts (Wheel Rims) and ribbed (front) or round block (rear) bubble tires.
47417 WR-02CB T-Parts Rims Orange Plated
These variant orange plated Tamiya rim sections are from the stylish 2-part wheels used on the Comical Grasshopper. They can be used as spare parts or can be mixed and matched with separately available limited-edition wheel spoke part products.
• WR-02CB T Parts (Orange Plated) x1
• Use with WR-02CB S Parts (Spokes) and ribbed (front) or round block (rear) bubble tires.
42335 TRF Aluminium Tool Stand
This handy aluminum stand is a great option in the pits or workbench for Tamiya R/C racing hobbyists. It is designed specially to hold seven of Tamiya’s most- used top quality TRF tools, with a compact parts tray and other storage space also provided.
- Aluminum TRF Tool Stand x1
- Black anodized finish, with blue anodized chamfering, and the TRF logo laser printed on the front face.
- Docks for seven tools are designed into the stand – they can be used for TRF hex wrenches, box wrenches and other R/C pit essentials.
- Tamiya Camber gauge, turnbuckle wrenches and long-nose pliers also fit onto the stand.
- A (neodymium) magnetized tray prevents the irritating loss of body clip pins.
42343 TRF-SSBB Damper Cyl.Caps (5.8mm Balls,4x)
54893 Aluminum Adjustable Servo Horn
This Tamiya aluminum adjustable servo horn allows you to finely tune your racing cars chassis steering geometry. You will be able to tune the steering range by raising or lowering the height of the arm on the servo saver.
- Servo Horn A, B & C components x1 each
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver Spring (Large) x1
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver Springs (Short) x2
- Hi-Torque Servo Saver molded parts x1
- Allows adjustment of the gap between servo horn center and ball connector at 1mm increments between 15mm and 22mm.
- And more…
54913 T3-01 11-Spoke Wheels (fl.-orange, 2pcs)
54914 T3-01 Front Wheel (fluorescent orange)
54921 Reinforced Swing Shaft Caps (F/R) (2*2pcs)
Coming soon on rcMart, stay tuned for more information.
Don’t miss the Tamiya T3-01!
- Carbon graphite suspension with rebounce membrane system to provide accurate steering and better car response
- Anti-roll bar lever shaft installed at the chassis bottom to lower the chassis gravity and reduce the car traction rolling
- for better stability.
- Change to short reduce Air Shock Damper (RAS) to reduce the car traction rolling for better stability and response.
- And more…
Video Credit: TAMIYAINC @ YouTube Channel
This radio control model replicates delivery trikes widely seen making deliveries in Japan. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis “leans” into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. The 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns. Furthermore, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to right the model if it happens to tip over.
- This is an R/C model assembly kit.
- The brand new 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns.
- Support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to automatically right the model if it happens to tip over.
- The brand new body was penned by the same designer who contributed to such Tamiya R/C models as the VW Type 2 Wheelie and Farm King.
- RS-380 motor included
More Tamiya products on rcMart: https://bit.ly/1TZfW2u
rcMart We Help People Have FUN with RC